Monday, May 07, 2007

Just Surfing

Clicking on the strange searches that bring readers to your site to see what other results come up, can sometimes provide interesting reading.

This is an interesting article about the waltz ball season in Vienna: Waltz This Way. I want to see how people in Vienna really waltz, so I searched YouTube. I didn't find too much, but yes, it looks like how we waltz, not that ballroom stuff. Maybe I would find more if I search in German.

My blog has degenerated into an annotated bookmarks list, interspersed with rantings.

5 comments:

Lara said...

i like your "rantings" as you call them. they're thoughtful, and thought-provoking. plus, i just like knowing how you're doing and what you're up to. so don't think of it as degeneration at all. :)

Anonymous said...

haha! I found your critical self-introspection very funny!!

Good to have seen you with a new blog!

Lady M said...

Sometimes I think about having a blog of just links to the interesting posts and articles I find!

In response to your comment on my "tweeze" post - indeed, there are a remarkable lot of us that learned makeup late, and think that we're the only ones who did. ;)

fourthbreakfast said...

This waltz article is so well written. I love the quote about a teacup ride. Keep posting those annotations!!

dancing dragon said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone!