Saturday, May 15, 2004

Superdance

A few nice waltzes of the night:

Jessica Andrews
I Bring It To You
clip

I blinded B with my hair during underarm turns, but hey, the guys keep leading them....

Jessica Andrews
Helplessly, Hopelessly, Recklessly
clip

I don't think this was actually played but Jessica Andrews has this other waltz which I almost thought was the same one, since what are the chances of hearing two new waltzes by the same singer? They're both nice but kind of so-so.

Shrek
Dana Glover
It Is You (I Have Loved)
clip

I'm not sure if this was the song, but W let me lead part of it. Though he was following moves I didn't realize I was leading....

Faith Hill
Cry
clip

A Walk To Remember
Mandy Moore
Only Hope
clip

More hair blinding and dizzying waltz at 3am, before being convinced to stay for the dance film clips, which was very good. The Beauty and the Beast clip got the most laughs.

And at some point, a nice hustle with a stranger, where the hustle arms came out. Dancing late into the wee hours before morning is a different sensation.

0 comments: