Thursday, September 09, 2004

Dinner at Astrid's

Astrid invited a bunch of people over for dinner on Sunday. Dinner included a tomato salad of tomatoes grown in their garden, and watermelon from the garden as well. At one point, the three women went outside to the garden and stayed and chatted for what seemed like an hour. The guys didn't seem to miss us.

Engineers are defecting... to law, marketing, and other things. I'm just starting....

I heard that Emily got married recently. I had lived with her for one quarter when I sublet her roommate's room in the dumpy apartment in Mountain View. She married the Indian guy she had been dating at the time. I remember asking her about her thoughts on marriage. This is the second Indian-Chinese marriage I know of among my friends and classmates, the below being the first.

0 comments: