Saturday, January 28, 2006

Purple Corn

We celebrated Ramon's birthday at a Peruvian restaurant in San Mateo, Macchu Picchu. The drink he recommended was very interesting, chicha morada, purple corn drink. It is refreshing. Googling tells me that the purple corn pigments have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, blood-flowing, cholesterol-lowering effects. I felt really awake after dinner, and as I was driving home, my mind was racing about ideas for starting businesses. Maybe it's a drug in the form of a soft drink.

My roommate wants to import/export dance/dress shoes from Argentina. I want to "save the world." Eliminate pollution and waste, make public transportation actually usable, make everything organic, make societal behavioral changes.

But I kind of like taking naps and baths too much.

0 comments: