Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hello to the Year of the Pig

For this new year's post, I'm going to try to take a little break from talking about the stuff I've been blogging about in every post since October.

First, a note to self. I'm going to have to start using less cryptic titles because even I have no idea what my previous posts are about from the titles I choose.

Vacuuming my room a couple of times in the last half year has been the most exertion I've done. Afterwards I get a really strange shaking in my right arm as if I've done a thousand times the work. I made sure to vacuum before New Year's day:

Superstitions during the New Year period

I'm wearing my red pajamas, and I'm not washing my hair today. But I don't think I can keep this going for the entire fifteen day New Year period.

For New Year's Eve dinner yesterday, we had lotus root soup, steamed catfish, chicken with ginger and green onions, the vegetarian dish with rice noodles and fungus stuff, and fried pork. I figure I need to remind myself what kind of Chinese food we eat.

Here are some somewhat fitting horoscopes for the Pig year. At least the ones I checked, for Dragon and Pig:

Chinese Horoscopes for 2007

0 comments: