Sunday, April 08, 2007

Blogging

Okay, I'm replying to e-mails at the improved rate of about one per day or two. But I'm still avoiding the phone because it takes more energy, and breath literally.

Mr. Wilyness complains that my blog is not RSS-ified. I switched off that Blogger feature several years ago so that bloggy sites wouldn't pick up my blog and thus make it searchable. When I started blogging, it was really just a personal journal that I kept on the Web for my own convenience so I could type something anytime from anywhere. I suppose I can turn that feature on now.

And as a personal journal, I actually try not to write too much with an audience in mind, though that is hard when you are actually aware of people reading. So I'll write about things that I don't think anyone would be very interested in reading about...

like the fact that I went to my condo today and dumped about a million bottles of old smelly fish sauce that my roommate left behind. That's because I'm a little better and am actually able to physically do that now, otherwise, I'd have to call her back to clean out her own fish sauce and other unwanted left-behind items. I can actually carry a bag of garbage or recycling to the dumpster now, but only one at a time.

5 comments:

Lara said...

smelly fish sauce is nasty.

i feel like i had other things to say, but i got so distracted by the stinky fish that i can't remember now.

ewww....

Linus among the hills said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gavan said...

Glad you came out of the shadows. Hope things are going well. I will continue to pray for you.

dancing dragon said...

hi lara - chuckles :)

linus - you are making me guess your identity, which is sort of fun. hope to read some blog entries from you soon!

gavan - glad you came out of the shadows too! thank you for your prayers.

dancing dragon said...

anonymizing comment from linus among the hills...

Hey dancing dragon: good to see you're doing a few things every now and then. You've inspired me to start a blog too. there's nothing on it yet, so I have nothing to share at this point (-:

I agree with you - its hard to write something without thinking about who might be reading it. That helps sometimes, and at other times it might be a little constraining perhaps.

Time to get back to work!