Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dancing dancing

I just found out about a new dance couple. One of those on par with the several other just-right partnerships found among the dance community.

I remember those occasions when I see two people and know, they're going to get together soon, or, they're going to break up soon (sometimes the same couple...).

A friend finally starts dating a nice guy, instead of chasing after *ssholes. My very first intuitions of offness and voidness about another person's significant other turn out to have a basis, and this good-bye should be the beginning of her self-discovery.

As for myself, well, that I can't publicize. ;) I read an interesting discussion about adoration versus love. Adoration, when a guy gives of himself completely, is a tremendous gift and we should appreciate and be awed by it.

0 comments: