Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 Wishes

My friend suggested thinking about all the good things I would want for 2007 tonight. She said she knows 2007 will be a better year.

Oh so many things....

Most importantly...

Health in all its forms for me, my family, friends, and everyone.
Less suffering in the world.
Spiritual growth.

And also...

A nice marriageable man for my sister. :)
Okay, one for myself too.
An occupation for my brother.
No neck and stomach pain for my other sister.
Blessings for my best friend.
Continued health and happiness for all those starting new lives together, and bringing new lives into the world.

And...

Being able to work.
Developing and cherishing deeper relationships with people.
Financial security for the long term.

Icing on the cake...

Dancing, waltzing.

And many things probably not thought of at the moment...

***

Health means everything, being able to have and do all the other things.

2 comments:

Linus among the hills said...

I'm sure 2007 will be a better year! Each year brings hope and happiness. So will this one! Happy New Year!

dancing dragon said...

Thanks, Adit. Happy New Year.