Friday, February 23, 2007

Pain in the Butt

That's what penicillin injections are.

Strange moments of the day.

My boss was trying to talk to me on the phone about the Bible, and I was starting to have mental and physical fatigue, and then my arm wigs out. Hm, haven't had one of those in a long time. Which leads me to suspect...

that possibly seizures are a side-effect of certain antibiotics, or made worse by them:

Seizure complications of antibacterial treatment

***

Things that make you go hmm, when said by a doctor, or probably anyone:

"Oh, there are a lot of things I'd like to do to your sister." Followed by, "She's so cute."

***

A few days ago, I managed to drive to my condo, picking up a coworker and his girlfriend from work nearby along the way, so that he could help me do a "laptop transfer" across the bay. He asked what things I had besides fatigue. I started describing how several months ago, I needed to cross the street to get to a doctor's office, and I was stuck figuring out when to cross the street, because I couldn't think what the crosswalk signals and red and green traffic signals meant, so I waited two or three cycles.

I realized I was driving, so I quickly said, "Uh, that's gotten better!" Mostly. That portion of the drive was only two minutes long anyways....

0 comments: