Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Revolutionary

For some reason, one thing from my SFGate millenium horoscope stuck out to me when I read it in the past, and I wondered what sort of thing I could possibly make up in my mind to fit it.

Pluto's entrance into your sign in 2008 will be a trip in more ways than one. Remember this is the planet of transformation. About this same time, Jupiter - Mr. Big himself - enters your sign. It's like the Universe hands you an atomic weapon to use for good or ill.

Like I could have any effect that big....

I think I see one now, and it can indeed be used for something good or ill (hah, literally) on that large of a scale. Amazing yet frightening at the same time.

Yep, so all of my ten or so blog readers may think I'm crazy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you? Your posts are getting rarer (-:

Adit

DragonX said...

You have a pretty good memory to remember your horoscope from 8 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Have not heard from you in such a long time!

Anonymous said...

Dec 11 is my b-day. A "Revolutionary" day....to my mom at least...